All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionNegotiation is a critical skill needed for effective management. This book explores the major concepts and theories of the psychology of bargaining and negotiation, and the dynamics of interpersonal and intergroup conflict and its resolution. It is relevant to a broad spectrum of management students.
- Author BiographyDean's Distinguished Teaching Professor and Professor of Management and Human Resources at the Max. M. Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University. He has authored or edited 24 books, as well as numerous research articles. Professor Lewicki has served as the president of the International Association of Conflict Management. He received the first David Bradford Outstanding Educator award from the Organizational Behavior Teaching Society for his contributions to the field of teaching in negotiation and dispute resolution. Dean of the School of Business at Queens University, Canada. He has coauthored several articles on negotiation, conflict resolution, employee voice, and organizational justice. Prior to accepting his current appointment, he was director of the McGill MBA Japan program in Tokyo, and he has traveled extensively throughout Asia, Europe, and South America. Professor of Management and Sociology at Vanderbilt University. His research on negotiation, influence, power, and justice has appeared in numerous scholarly journals and volumes. Professor Barry is a past-president of the International Association for Conflict Management (2002-2003), and a past chair of the Academy of Management Conflict Management Division.
- Author(s)Bruce Barry,David M. Saunders,Roy J. Lewicki
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIrwin Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.