Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.86Trending at £4.93
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £28.00Trending at £33.90
- £15.99Trending at £21.70
- £42.41Trending at £64.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn Negro Soy Yo Marc D. Perry explores how Cuban raperos (black-identified rappers) in Havana craft notions of black Cuban identity and racial citizenship in the face of continuing racism and marginalization during an era in which the Cuban economy, society, and nationhood have been under constant flux.
- Author BiographyMarc D. Perry is Assistant Professor of Anthropology and African and African Diaspora Studies at Tulane University.
- Author(s)Marc D. Perry
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleRefiguring American Music
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note14 illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.