All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the science behind the practice of nei kung, the elemental nature of yin and yang energy--the two components of ch'i, and how learning to control the yang energy in our ch'i can result in the release of dynamic energy.
- Author BiographyKosta Danaos is a professional engineer, an experienced martial arts instructor in jujutsu, kung fu, and t'ai chi chuan, and a freelance writer. He lives in Athens, Greece.
- Author(s)Kosta Danaos
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Weight0 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £7.99Trending at £8.12
- £9.97Trending at £10.13
- £13.14Trending at £13.56
- £8.49Trending at £8.63
- £8.75Trending at £8.89
- £4.63Trending at £4.95
- £9.49Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.