Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £25.62Trending at £30.25
- £25.61Trending at £26.83
- £21.89Trending at £24.59
- £13.99Trending at £21.81
- £13.37Trending at £15.93
- £11.16Trending at £14.89
- £8.27Trending at £9.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the evolution of Black Power activism at the local level. Comprised of essays that examine Black Power's impact at the grassroots level in cities in the North, South, Mid-West and West, this anthology expands on the profusion of new scholarship that is taking a second look at Black Power.
- Author BiographyPeniel E. Joseph is Professor of History at Tufts University, USA, and the author of the award-winning Waiting 'Til the Midnight Hour: A Narrative History of Black Power in America and Dark Days, Bright Nights: From Black Power to Barack Obama. He is a frequent national commentator on issues of race, democracy, and civil rights.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Black History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVI, 255 p.
- Weight529 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byP. Joseph
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.