All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoroughly revised and updated reader traces the relationship between the United States and Latin America from the early nineteenth century to the present. Methodologically interdisciplinary, yet comparative and historical, this collection will benefit all readers interested in the complex and ever-evolving American relationship.
- Author BiographyMichael J. LaRosa is associate professor of history at Rhodes College. Frank O. Mora is director of the Latin American and Caribbean Center and professor of politics and international relations at Florida International University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones, 2 tables
- Weight517 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byFrank O. Mora,Michael J. LaRosa
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.