All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.40
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £18.94Trending at £19.25
- £10.12Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionResearch into this potentially deadly agent of meningitis and septicaemia is a matter of urgency, and this volume details new methods and technologies that can be deployed to further our understanding of, and ability to tackle, neisseria meningitides.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number799
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1022 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byMyron Christodoulides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.