All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNemesius' treatise On the Nature of Man is an important text for historians of ancient thought, not only as a much-quarried source of evidence for earlier works, but also as an indication of intellectual life in the late fourth century AD. This title provides a compendium of theological anthropology with a Christian orientation.
- Author BiographyPhilip Van Der Eijk is Professor of Greek at Newcastle University. R.W. Sharples is Professor of Classics at University College London.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleTranslated Texts for Historians
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 49
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Weight371 g
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.