All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionTracing the logic of media history, from the baroque to the neo-baroque, from magic lanterns and automata to film and computer games.
- Author BiographyAngela Ndalianis is Associate Professor and Head of the Cinema Studies Program at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Angela Ndalianis
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2005
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleMedia in Transition
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note54 illus.
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.