Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the relationship between neo-liberalism, state power and global governance, exploring national differences in the exercise of state power in a variety of industrialized and developing economies. This volume offers an analysis and critique of neo-liberalism, in theory and practice, and its impact upon state power and global governance.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/07/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited bySimon Lee,Stephen McBride
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.