All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together in one volume the author's writings on neofunctionalism. This book also contains two chapters for this book: From Functionalism to Neofunctionalism: Creating a Position in the Field of Social Theory and Action, Culture, and Civil Society .
- Author BiographyJeffrey C. Alexander is a Professor at the depatment of Sociology at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). He has been a Fellow at the Princeton Institute for Advanced Studies and at SCASSS in Sweden. His other books include Twenty Lectures: Sociological Theory since World War Two (Columbia, 1987); Action and its Environments (Columbia, 1988); Fin-de-Siecle Social Theory (Verso, 1995); Neofunctionalism (Sage, 1985), Culture and Society: Contemporary Debates (with Steven Seidman, Cambridge, 1990).
- Author(s)Jeffrey C. Alexander
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleTwentieth-century Social Theory S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight534 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.