CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionFree market policies have been in operation across Africa for the past 25 years, yet they have failed to reverse deepening poverty. This book explores, with case studies, why such policies continue to be implemented and the ways in which they have been reinvented by socialization, depoliticization, regionalization and securitization.
- Author BiographyPADRAIG CARMODY is Lecturer in Geography, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. He has consulted for the South African government and was formerly Assistant Professor at the University of Vermont, USA.
- Author(s)Padraig Carmody
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight606 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.