All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn short, powerful verses, Alexandra Elle shares a hard-won message of hope.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Elle is a writer and creative living in the Washington, DC metro area with her husband and daughter. In her pre-teen years, writing came into her life by way of therapy and the exploration of healing. Many years later, Alex's voice and words are being shared poetically in the form of self-love and self-care. Her passion for storytelling, poetry, and narrative writing are infused with life lessons, self-celebration, and building community through reading, writing, and language.
- Author(s)Alexandra Elle
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication20/04/2017
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight162 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.76Trending at £6.98
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
- £6.79Trending at £8.99
- £5.45Trending at £10.07
- £35.78Trending at £52.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.