All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClinics in Developmental Medicine No.
- Author BiographyDr Brazelton is a noted pediatrician and author, who developed the Neonatal Behavioral Assessment Scale (NBAS), used by major hospitals throughout the world. He has written more than two hundred scholarly papers and twenty-four books. He has been described as America's most celebrated and influential baby doctor since Benjamin Spock . <p>Dr Nugent is the Founder and Director of the Brazelton Institute at Children's Hospital in Boston and is on the faculty of the Harvard Medical School in the Department of Pediatrics. He is also Professor of Child and Family Studies at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Author(s)J. Kevin Nugent,T. Berry Brazelton
- PublisherMac Keith Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleClinics in Developmental Medicine
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMac Keith Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width176 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.