All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for experienced nurses and midwives caring for sick newborn babies within the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), for nurses undertaking qualifications in the specialism of neonatal nursing and for pre-registration students undertaking relevant modules or placements, this title focuses on the common problems occurring within the NICU.
- Author BiographyGlenys Boxwell is an Advanced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner for Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust. She was previously a senior lecturer at Homerton College, Cambridge.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 43 black & white tables
- Weight1036 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGlenys Boxwell
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.