All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £17.90Trending at £19.93
- £27.55Trending at £30.42
- £30.65Trending at £31.40
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
- £13.98Trending at £14.29
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the most common complaints that an emergency physician may encounter in infants and neonates.
- Author BiographyGhazala Q. Sharieff, MD, is Medical Director of the Emergency Care Center at Rady Children's Hospital, San Diego, California, and Director of Pediatric Emergency Medicine for the Palomar-Pomerado Health System/ California Emergency Physicians. Maureen McCollough, MD, is Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine at the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine and Director of the Pediatric Emergency and the Emergency Departments at Los Angeles County - USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, California.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note46 b/w illus. 45 colour illus. 70 tables
- Weight1350 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byGhazala Q. Sharieff,Maureen McCollough
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.