Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £23.99Trending at £24.37
- £25.45Trending at £34.99
- £14.52Trending at £16.10
- £50.40Trending at £51.46
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
About this product
- DescriptionClarifies how to design rites for small groups or large crowds. This book addresses various details that contribute to public worship: the dynamics of participants, common worship patterns, the deities invoked, the risks of mixing spiritual traditions, pre-ritual preparation, and more.
- Author BiographyA practicing Neopagan priest, scholar, teacher, bard, and polytheologian for over 35 years, Isaac Bonewits was one of North America's leading experts on ancient and modern Druidism, Witchcraft, magic, and the occult, and the rapidly growing Earth Religions movement. He is the author of numerous books including Real Magic, The Pagan Man: Priests, Warriors, Hunters, and Drummers, Real EnergyNeopagan Rites. Isaac Bonewits was the Founder and an Archdruid Emeritus of Ar nDraiocht Fein: A Druid Fellowship, a 3 Druid within the United Ancient Order of Druids, a retired High Priest in both the Gardnerian and the N.R.O.O.G.D. traditions of Wicca, an initiate of Santeria and the Caliphate Line of the Ordo Templi Orientis, as well as a member of other Neopagan and Mesopagan Druid orders. He was also a member of the Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans (CUUPS) for several years.
- Author(s)Isaac Bonewits
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/12/2007
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.