All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition features over 160 full colour images of new mutations, examples of breeding expectations, housing, feeding and management. Contents include Management, Housing, Feeding, Breeding, Hybridising, Ringing, Keeping Records and Surgical Sexing.
- Author BiographyToby Martin was born into a family of bird breeders in Sydney. He specialised in the breeding of Neophema and Psephotus Grass parrots and kept many of the mutations available today and of course the colours that will combine to produce the mutations of the future.
- Author(s)Toby Martin
- PublisherABK Publications
- Date of Publication30/06/1997
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleA Guide to
- Place of PublicationBurleigh BC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABK Publications
- Weight227 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- phoenix14115815 Mar, 2017by
very good price and read.
The book though printed in 1997 was and is still fill of all the relevant information needed I will definitely be getting more books like this one.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £3.99Trending at £6.93
- £43.54Trending at £59.99
- £5.40Trending at £5.59
- £33.73Trending at £55.03
- £40.89Trending at £45.51
- £14.41Trending at £16.84
- £13.73Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.