All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been a growing awareness that nephrotoxicity represents a key factor in human nephropathies, where, irrespective of the causative agent, only a few clinical end-effects are diagnosed.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/03/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note174 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 765 p. 174 illus.
- Weight1332 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byPeter Bach
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.