All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a low-carb, high-protein diet and includes meal plans, recipes, advice on clothes, make-up and hair at every stage from fat to thin. This book gets to the bottom of why we overeat - and shows how to stop.
- Author BiographyIndia Knight is the author of My Life on a Plate, Don't You Want Me, and The Shops. She is columnist for The Sunday Times and is a mother of three.Neris Thomas is a film producer and artist; she has one daughter. For years Neris and India used to bump into each other at parties; invariably wearing the same dress, because they were both on the porky side, but with a taste for clothes. However, this year they are buying each other tiny little designer jeans.
- Author(s)India Knight,Neris Thomas
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2007
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFig Tree
- Out-of-print date17/10/2007
- Content Noteintegrated
- Weight772 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
Most relevant reviews
- amy-catherine01 Jun, 2011by
Great book, easy read, the diet works!
This book is written in a humorous way by 2 ladies who actually had some real weight to lose (5 stone each). I's basically a less strict version of Atkins (low carb/ high protein). And it works. I feel so much better, more awake, more energetic, less bloated. Sure i miss carbs but i am working out ways i can adapt this diet into my life for good. Highly recommended!
- calm-angelbaby12 Apr, 2011by
Neris and India's Idiot-proof Diet
I love this book its like a friend is along side you everyday, ~I have lost 5lbs the first week, and I am half way through the second week and I can feel the benefits already including inch loss and having a great nights sleep
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £10.61Trending at £12.80
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
- £50.73Trending at £59.98