Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an easy-to-follow guide to demonstrate a better way of learning how to use the Internet. It shows all educators how to master and pass on information management skills through a five-stage process.
- Author BiographyIan Jukes has been a teacher, an administrator, writer, consultant, university instructor, and keynote speaker. He is the director of the InfoSavvy Group, an international consulting group that provides leadership and program development in the areas of assessment and evaluation, strategic alignment, curriculum design and publication, professional development, planning, change management, hardware and software acquisition, information services, customized research, media services, and online training as well as conference keynotes and workshop presentations. Over the past 10 years, Jukes has worked with clients in more than 40 countries and made more than 7,000 presentations, typically speaking to between 300,000 and 350,000 people a year. His Committed Sardine Blog is read by more than 78,000 people in 75 countries. Anita Dosaj is a teacher, writer, presenter, workshop facilitator and keynote speaker. As Associate Director of Educational Technology Planners, consults with districts and schools throughout America. Bruce Macdonald is an award-winning author and historian and a school teacher, public speaker, community activist, cartographer, graphical designer, and researcher. He has been involved in a number of curriculum reform projects.
- Author(s)Anita Dosaj,Bruce Macdonald,Ian Jukes
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/06/2000
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight454 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.