All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Linda Reeder
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note123 black & white tables, 76 colour illustrations, 18 colour line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Part I: Office Buildings 1. Bullitt Center 2. DPR Construction Phoenix Regional Office 3. National Renewable Energy Laboratory Research Support Facility 4. Packard Foundation Headquarters 5. Wayne N. Aspinall Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse Part II: Educational and Community Buildings 6. Berkeley West Branch Public Library 7. Bosarge Family Education Center 8. Center for Sustainable Landscapes 9. Hood River Middle School Music and Science Building 10. Lady Bird Johnson Middle School 11. Locust Trace AgriCenter Academic Building 12. Painters Hall Community Center Part III: Retail 13. TD Bank Cypress Creek Branch 14. Walgreens in Evanston Part IV: Production Homes and Multi-Family Housing 15. Camp Lejeune Midway Park Duplex 16. Eco-Village Community 17. zHome Townhomes 18. Paisano Green Community Public Housing Part V: Lessons Learned 19. Shared Lessons for Future Net Zero Energy Projects
- Author BiographyLinda Reeder, FAIA, LEED AP is an Associate Professor at the School of Engineering, Science and Technology of Central Connecticut State University. She practiced as an architect for more than a decade before becoming a professor in the Construction Management program. She has previously published a book and numerous articles on sustainable design and construction.
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £32.00Trending at £33.75
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £44.34
- £13.77Trending at £14.88
- £27.56Trending at £29.91
- £22.60Trending at £35.11
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.