All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you to visually grasp and focus on the most relevant clinical implications of anatomical concepts. This book presents an introduction to basic and clinical anatomy as well as a fast review source.
- Author(s)John T. Hansen
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNetter Basic Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW B Saunders Co Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 573 illustrations (573 in full color)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.