Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.77Trending at £8.98
- £7.30Trending at £8.27
- £19.36Trending at £21.64
- £19.57Trending at £19.95
- £15.37Trending at £20.29
- £14.98Trending at £15.19
- £14.44Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionExploring emerging artistic responses to a world enveloped by the information networks, in this book, a group of artists investigate how the internet, in the form of websites, installations and performance, has been used by artists to develop artwork which reflects upon the pervasive effects of the internet technology.
- Author BiographyTom Corby is Senior Lecturer in Media Art at the University of Westminster and is an artist who specialises in media technologies. Recent exhibitions include Art meets media: Adventures in Perception at the NTT Inter-Communication Center (ICC), Tokyo and File media art festival, Sao Paulo, Brazil. His work has won a number of international awards, including prizes at The Post-Cagian Interactive, The Machida City Museum of Arts, Tokyo in 2001, Ars Electronica in 2001, and Cynet Art, Dresden in 1999.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2005
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleInnovations in Art and Design
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note83 black & white halftones
- Weight589 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byTom Corby
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.