Network Control and Engineering for QOS, Security and Mobility: Fourth IFIP International Conference on Network Control and Engineering for QOS, Security and Mobility, Lannion, France, November 14-18, 2005: v. 4 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2007)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £16.70Trending at £20.99
- £15.72Trending at £17.46
- £26.62Trending at £27.36
- £23.56Trending at £26.11
- £19.99Trending at £24.14
- £17.29Trending at £27.97
- £23.26Trending at £31.97
About this product
- DescriptionContains the proceedings of the Fourth IFIP International Conference on Network Control and Engineering for QoS, Security and Mobility, NETCON 2005. This book explores Network Security, Network Policy, Quality of Service, Wireless Networks, Intelligent Networks, and Performance Evaluation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/03/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 229
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDominique Gaiti
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.