CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £139.32Trending at £166.76
- £8.56Trending at £8.70
- £15.72Trending at £16.37
- £15.72Trending at £16.11
- £23.56Trending at £24.13
- £26.73Trending at £40.11
- £20.25Trending at £22.56
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information services to carry out essential activities, and network intrusion attacks have been growing increasingly frequent and severe. This title focuses on the methodology of an attack as well as the investigative methodology, challenges, and concerns.
- Author BiographyJoe Fichera is a Sr. Consultant for a global corporation. He is a former computer forensic leader, instructor and curriculum developer for to the Defense Cyber Investigations Training Academy. He holds the following certifications; CISSP, EnCE, EnCEP, CCE, ACE, CTT+, SCNS, A+, Network+, and MCP certifications. Steven Bolt is currently a Sr. Incident Response and Forensics Team Leader for a global corporation. Previously he worked as a Security Operations Center Manager and as a Computer Forensics Leader, Instructor and course developer at the Defense Cyber Investigations Training Academy. He holds several industry certifications.
- Author(s)Joe Fichera,Steven Bolt
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight430 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.