All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication24/09/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number100
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note30 Tables, color; 27 Illustrations, color; 43 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 295 p. 70 illus., 27 illus. in color.
- Weight659 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPanos M. Pardalos,Themistocles M. Rassias,Valery A. Kalyagin
- Table Of Contents� Experimental design problems and Nash equilibrium solutions.- A Variational Approach to the Evolutionary Financial Equilibrium Problem with Memory Terms and Adaptive Constraints.- Robustness of sign correlation in market network analysis.- Two Classes of Games on Polyhedral Sets in Systems Economic Studies.- Densely Entangled Financial Systems.- Sigmoid Data Fitting by Least Squares Adjustment of Second and Third Divided Differences.- Financial Modeling under Multiple Criteria.- Agent-based Models of Stock Exchange: Analysis via Computational Simulation.- Network Centrality and Key Economic Indicators: A Case Study.- Network structures uncertainty for different markets.- Complexity Analysis and Systemic Risk in Finance: Some Methodological Issues.- A Dynamic Network Economic Model of a Service-Oriented Internet with Price and Quality Competition.- European Business Cycle Synchronization: A Complex Network Perspective.- A Novel Banking Supervision Method using the Minimum Dominating Set.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.