All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated throughout in full colour, this pioneering text is the only book you need for an introduction to network science.
- Author BiographyAlbert-Laszlo Barabasi is Robert Gray Dodge Professor of Network Science and Director of the Center for Complex Network Research at Northeastern University, with appointments at Harvard Medical School and the Central European University in Budapest. His work in network science has led to the discovery of scale-free networks and elucidated many key network properties, from robustness to control. He is a Fellow of the American Physical Society, the AAAS (Physics) and the Massachusetts Academy of Sciences, and is a recipient of numerous international awards.
- Author(s)Albert-Laszlo Barabasi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note371 colour illus. 12 tables 30 exercises
- Weight1170 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.16
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £36.74Trending at £40.60
- £37.00Trending at £40.60
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.