All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow secure is your network? The best way to find out is to attack it, using the same tactics attackers employ to identify and exploit weaknesses. With the third edition of this practical book, you'll learn how to perform network-based penetration testing in a structured manner.
- Author BiographyChris McNab is the technical director of Matta, a vendor-independent security consulting outfit based in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Chris McNab
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication30/12/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight828 g
- Width180 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Computer & IT
- £32.94Trending at £35.19
- £23.15Trending at £24.00
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £29.42Trending at £40.00
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.86Trending at £29.78
- £23.56Trending at £25.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.