CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionOffers 125 concise and practical hacks, including information for Windows administrators, hacks for wireless networking and techniques to ensure privacy and anonymity. This work presents ways to evade network traffic analysis, encrypt email and files, and protect against phishing attacks.
- Author BiographyAndrew Lockhart is originally from South Carolina, but currently resides in northern Colorado where he spends his time trying to learn the black art of auditing disassembled binaries and trying to keep from freezing to death. He holds a BS in computer science from Colorado State University and has done security consulting for small businesses in the area. However, he currently works at a Fortune 100 company when not writing. In his free time he works on Snort-Wireless, a project intended to add wireless intrusion detection popular OpenSource IDS Snort.
- Author(s)Andrew Lockhart
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication10/11/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight637 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.