All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this practical guide, security researcher Michael Collins shows you several techniques and tools for collecting and analyzing network traffic datasets. You'll understand how your network is used, and what actions are necessary to protect and improve it
- Author BiographyMichael Collins is the chief scientist for RedJack, LLC., a Network Security and Data Analysis company located in the Washington D.C. area. Prior to his work at RedJack, Dr. Collins was a member of the technical staff at the CERT/Network Situational Awareness group atCarnegie Mellon University. His primary focus is on network instrumentation and traffic analysis, in particular on the analysis of large traffic datasets. Dr. Collins graduated with a PhD in Electrical Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University in 2008, he holds Master's and Bachelor's Degrees from the same institution.
- Author(s)Michael Collins
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.