Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.07
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling beginning networking book is now updated to cover the latest tools and trends! Fully updated and revised to include the latest trends in networking, this perennial bestseller features updated coverage of broadband technologies, storage, and backup.
- Author BiographyDoug Lowe is the Information Technology Director for a civil engineering firm in California. He has been managing networks for more than 20 years and has written 50+ technology books, including Networking All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition and PowerPoint 2007 For Dummies.
- Author(s)Doug Lowe
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/04/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight642 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.