All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for advanced undergraduate students and graduate students in the disciplines noted above to familiarize themselves with methodologies and supply chain network models and applications, this title provides a range of critical supply chain problems which are modeled as generalized networks.
- Author(s)Amir H. Masoumi,Anna Nagurney,Ladimer S. Nagurney,Min Yu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Optimization
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight242 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.