Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £46.55Trending at £54.61
- £37.99Trending at £44.60
- £4.40Trending at £5.99
- £22.26Trending at £26.08
- £21.45Trending at £24.77
- £26.58Trending at £29.43
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together leading terrorism scholars and defence professionals to discuss the impact of networks on conflict and war. This book also covers post-modern terrorism and global insurgency. The text is divided into four sections to cover the key areas: introductory/overview, theory, terrorism and global insurgency, Al Qaeda focus, and networks.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Bunker is a counter-terrorism and less-than-lethal weapons consultant to the National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Center-West, a program of the National Institute of Justice. Dr. Bunker has written over one-hundred works and essays for policy, military, and law enforcement publications including Parameters, Terrorism and Political Violence, Special Warfare, and The Tactical Edge. He is the editor and author of a series of booklets for law enforcement use, and has spoken throughout the U.S. and overseas. His most recent work is the edited collection of essays Non-State Threats and Future Wars (Frank Cass).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byRobert J. Bunker
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.