All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Murat Sertel asked us whether we would be interested in organizing a special issue of the Review of Economic Design on the formation of networks and groups, we were happy to accept because of the growing research on this important topic.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/11/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Economic Design
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note9 Tables, black and white; 3 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 496 p. 3 illus.
- Weight1950 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBhaskar Dutta,Matthew O. Jackson
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.