CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating concepts from multiple theoretical disciplines and analyzes of the evolution of Internet-related innovations, this book aims to develop foundations for a theoretical and practical understanding of innovation. It covers topics ranging from fashion to history of art, and includes the analysis of the open source development model.
- Author BiographyIlkka Tuomi worked from 1987 to 2001 at Nokia Research Center in various positions, most recently as Principal Scientist, Information Society and Knowledge Management. From June 1999 to December 2000, he was Visiting Scholar at the University of California, Berkeley. He is currently Visiting Scientist at the European Joint Research Centre, Institute for Prospective Technological Studies, Seville.
- Author(s)Ilkka Tuomi
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous figures and tables
- Weight425 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.