CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £16.69Trending at £19.99
- £25.94Trending at £26.53
- £20.59Trending at £25.91
- £27.30Trending at £28.20
- £24.62Trending at £39.89
- £39.56Trending at £39.99
- £25.28Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionA title, that instills both communicative and grammatical competency using a diversified methodology that adapts well to a variety of teaching and learning styles. It offers everything your students need to master the skills and concepts of the course.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Dollenmayer is Professor of German at the Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Worcester, Mass. He received his B.A. and Ph.D. from Princeton University and was a Fulbright fellow at the University of Munich. Dr. Dollenmayer has written on 20th century writers Alfred Doblin, Joseph Roth, Christa Wolf, and Ingeborg Bachmann. In addition, he is the author of THE BERLIN NOVELS OF ALFRED DOBLIN (Berkeley, CA: University of California Press, 1988) and the translator of works by Michael Kleeberg, Anna Mitgutsch, Perikles Monioudis, and Moses Rosenkranz. Thomas S. Hansen is Professor of German at Wellesley College in Wellesley, Mass., where his current research focuses on 20th century book design. He received his B.A. from Tufts University, studied six semesters at the University of Tubingen, and received his Ph.D. from Harvard University. Dr. Hansen is the author (with Burton R. Pollin) of THE GERMAN FACE OF EDGAR ALLAN POE: A STUDY OF LITERARY REFERENCES IN HIS WORKS (Columbia, SC: Camden House, 1995) and CLASSIC BOOK JACKETS: THE DESIGN LEGACY OF GEORGE SALTER (New York: Princeton Architectural Press, 2005). His website on Salter's book design is located at www.wellesley.edu/German/GeorgeSalter/Documents/home.html.
- Author(s)David Dollenmayer,Thomas Hansen
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin (Academic)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1114 g
- Width211 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement7th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.