Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionCovering at an advanced level the most fundamental concepts and methods in fuzzy logic applications to studying neural cell behavior, this book examines motivation and awareness from a physiological and biochemical perspective, illustrating fuzzy mechanisms.
- Author BiographyAbout the authors: Uziel Sandler is a professor in the Department of Applied Mathematics at Jerusalem College of Technology in Israel. Dr. Sandler is an expert in nonlinear properties and critical behavior of condensed matter, evolutionary computations, and fuzzy sets theory. He has published two books and more than 70 academic articles in scientific journals, and is a member in several worldwide committees in the aforementioned fields. Professor Lev E.Tsitolovsky is a senior researcher in the Life Science Department of Bar-Ilan University in Israel. He is a renowned expert in the fields of thorough mechanisms of learning, memory , and motivation , and has published over 100 scientific papers and reviews on these topics. Recently, his discovery of excitable membrane plasticity anticipated modern development in this area.
- Author(s)Lev Tsitolovsky,Uziel Sandler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight862 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.