CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionShows how neuroscience can enhance our understanding of certain features of art. This book illustrates a humanistic approach to the arts.
- Author BiographyIRVING MASSEY is Professor of English and Comparative Literature and Adjunct Professor of French, Emeritus, at the State University of New York's University at Buffalo.
- Author(s)Irving Massey
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleCognitive Approaches to Literature and Culture Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Out-of-print date29/10/2015
- Content Note15 b&w and 11 color photos
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Paginationxvi, 224
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.