All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Robert C. Eaton
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
- Table Of Contents1 Comparative Neuroethology of Startle, Rapid Escape, and Giant Fiber-Mediated Responses.- 2 Fast Pathways and Escape Behavior in Cnidaria.- 3 Escape Reflexes in Earthworms and Other Annelids.- 4 The Cockroach Escape Response.- 5 The Drosophila Giant Fiber System.- 6 Escape Behavior of the Locust: The Jump and Its Initiation by Visual Stimuli.- 7 The Production of Crayfish Tailflip Escape Responses.- 8 The Role of the Mauthner Cell in Fast-Starts Involving Escape in Teleost Fishes.- 9 Methodological Factors in the Behavioral Analysis of Startle: The Use of Reflex Modification Procedures and the Assessment of Threshold.- 10 The Mammalian Startle Response.- 11 Escapism: Some Startling Revelations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.