All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.35
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £18.66Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe concepts of neural-network models and techniques of parallel distributed processing are presented in this volume in an approach which includes a brief overview of the neural structure of the brain and the history of neural-network modelling.
- Author(s)Berndt Muller,Joachim Reinhardt,M. Strickland
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/10/1995
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitlePhysics of Neural Networks
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Diskette
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd updated and corr. ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.