Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £39.87
- £14.54Trending at £16.03
- £6.79Trending at £8.80
- £36.98Trending at £37.49
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £23.56Trending at £32.05
- £17.29Trending at £17.68
About this product
- DescriptionNeural Networks and Fuzzy Systems: Theory and Applications discusses theories that have proven useful in applying neural networks and fuzzy systems to real world problems.
- Author(s)Shigeo Abe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 258 p.
- Weight433 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.