All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.59
- £21.73Trending at £23.02
- £19.38Trending at £25.29
- £45.12Trending at £59.74
- £36.98Trending at £37.35
- £29.42Trending at £37.38
- £29.79Trending at £37.99
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with an introductory discussion on the role of neural networks in scientific data analysis, this book covers basic neural network concepts. It contains an overview of neural network architectures for practical data analysis. It also covers linear networks, as well as, multi-layer perceptron for nonlinear prediction.
- Author(s)Sandhya Samarasinghe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note374 black & white illustrations, 68 black & white tables
- Weight975 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.