Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- Author(s)Xiang-Sun Zhang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- Series TitleNonconvex Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. Preface. Part I: Concepts and Models of Optimization. 1. Preliminaries. 2. Introduction to Mathematical Programming. 3. Unconstrained Nonlinear Programming. 4. Constrained Nonlinear Programming. Part II: Basic Artificial Neural Network Models. 5. Introduction to Artificial Neural Network. 6. Feedforward Neural Networks. 7. Feedback Neural Networks. 8. Self-Organized Neural Networks. Part III: Neural Algorithms for Optimization. 9. NN Models for Combinatorial Problems. 10. NN For Quadratic Programming Problems. 11. NN For General Nonlinear Programming. 12. NN For Linear Programming. 13. A Review on NN for Continuious Optimization. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.