Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £27.55Trending at £30.23
- £12.42Trending at £17.89
- £27.06Trending at £29.67
- £24.98Trending at £25.61
- £20.42Trending at £28.98
- £9.67Trending at £9.87
- £14.98Trending at £17.39
About this product
- DescriptionNeural Tube Defects are a group of related but individual pathologies that are the most common congenital anomalies of the Central Nervous System. This book encompasses etiology, molecular biology, clinical anatomy, symptoms, rationale for surgical procedures, natural history and transition into adulthood.
- Author(s)Jorge A. Lazareff
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.