All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £18.96Trending at £19.35
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest research regarding the neurodegenerative conditions known as neuroacanthocytosis will be found in this book. In vitro studies have identified potential protein interactions, and work on erythrocyte membranes suggests mechanisms for the generation of acanthocytes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note19 Tables, black and white; XXVI, 295 p.
- Weight649 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAdrian Danek,Ruth H. Walker,Shinji Saiki
- Foreword byGinger Irvine,Glenn Irvine
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.