Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionProvides various perspectives on the changes that have occurred in the study of food and fluid intake. This text details the integration of the biological and behavioral contributions to homeostasis and the way in which basic neuroscientific studies of animal subjects can be used to illuminate parallel clinical phenomena in human subjects.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication14/07/2004
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleHandbooks of Behavioral Neurobiology
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXVII, 594 p.
- Weight1516 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byEdward M. Stricker,Stephen Woods
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.