Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- Author(s)Michael Numan
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/07/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight910 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsAn Introduction to Neural Systems Basic Genetics and Epigenetics Aggressive Behavior Sexual Behaviors and Sexual Differentiation Parental Behavior Monogamy and the Formation of Enduring Social Attachments Between Mating Partners Human Sociality
- Author BiographyMichael Numan received his Ph.D. from the University of Chicago. He is a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) and the Association for Psychological Science (APS). Most of his research, which focuses on the neural mechanisms regulating maternal behavior, was conducted while he was a Professor of Psychology and Behavioral Neuroscience at Boston College. He is the author of a previous book, with Thomas Insel, The Neurobiology of Parental Behavior. He lives with his wife, Marilyn, in the Santa Fe-Albuquerque region of New Mexico.
- PrizesWinner of 2016 PROSE Awards - Honorable Mention, Biomedicine & Neuroscience: Association of American Publishers 2016.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.