All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionAt the beginning of the 20th century, German biologist Jakob von Uexkull created the concept of Umwelt to denote the environment as experienced by a subject. In this book, researchers revisit his main concept in the light of modern science.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/11/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleResearch and Perspectives in Neurosciences
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note15 Illustrations, color; 7 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 158 p. 22 illus., 15 illus. in color.
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlain Berthoz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.