All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn this timely volume, eminent researchers provide detailed coverage of the relevant function of neurochemical correlates to cerebral ischemia as well as their pathophysiological significance.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Neurochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXIII, 367 p.
- Weight578 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMyron D. Ginsberg,Nicolas G. Bazan,P. Braquet
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.