All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Eelco F. M. Wijdicks
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note258 colour illustrations, 53 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsMedicine in Film Portrayal of Hospitals Portrayal of Doctors Portrayal of Diseases Conclusion The Neurologist in Film The Founder of Neurology-Charcot -in Film Modern Neurologists in Film Conclusion Neurologic Disorders in Film Introducing Main Themes Coma in Film Traumatic Brain Injury in Film Stroke in Film Locked-In Syndrome in Film Brain Tumor in Film Meningitis in Film Encephalitis Lethargica in Film Spinal Cord Injury in Film Poliomyelitis in Film Multiple Sclerosis in Film Motor Neuron Disease in Film Leprosy in Film Amnesia in Film Headache in Film Sleep Disorders in Film Seizures in Film Cerebral Palsy in Film Autism Spectrum Disorders in Film Tourette's Syndrome in Film Dementia in Film Parkinson's Disease in Film Neurogenetics in Film Neuroethics in Film Introducing Main Themes Physician-Assisted Suicide in Film Self-Determination in Film Withdrawal of Support from Brain Injury in Film Family Conflicts on Level of Care in Film Brain Death and Organ Donation in Film Institutionalizing in Film Experimentation in Film Compassion Failure in Film Neurologic Disorders in Documentary Film Introduction of Main Themes Dementia in Documentary Film Huntington's Disease in Documentary Film Multiple Sclerosis in Documentary Motor Neuron Disease in Documentary Film Aphasia after Stroke in Documentary Film Poliomyelitis in Documentary Film Traumatic Brain Injury in Film Rehabilitation in Film Neurofollies in Film Introducing Main Themes Enter the Mind Psychic after Coma Total Amnesia Enhancing Brain Function Intellectual Disability to Genius Superintelligence Violent Seizures Computer-Assisted Neuronal Activity Mind Control Brain Preservation A Final Word Epilogue: The Neurology of Cinema Neurocinema and Actors The Book and What It Means How To Watch and Read a Neuro Film Conclusion Appendix: Neurofilmography
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £18.23Trending at £18.43
- £14.28Trending at £16.36
- £36.44Trending at £37.41
- £13.30Trending at £13.52
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £10.99Trending at £15.68
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.